June R. Jewell, CPA, President & CEO of Acuity Business Solutions will present “Elevating a Project Manager to a Business Manager” at the DesignDC 2014 Conference. If you are a project manager looking to take the next step in your career, or an executive interested in furthering the growth of key people in your organization, then this is the seminar for you.
Elevating a Project Manager to a Business Manager
||October 2, 2014
||8:30 - 10:00 am
||To be determined....
During this session we will look at how firm culture contributes to poor financial performance, and present tools and techniques to help Project Managers (PMs) to improve accountability and increase project profitability. Project Managers are the key to building a sustainable and successful organization. They not only serve as the primary point of contact for clients, but they are also the front-runners of change. This session will help you take your PMs to the next level by increasing their financial management acumen, and providing detailed ideas and steps to improve their financial success.
- Evaluate the challenges that cause many Project Managers to struggle with project profitability
- Understand the reasons that projects go over budget
- Review the financial aspects of project management that PMs need to know to be successful
- Learn how technology can help Project Managers deliver more profitable projects
- Develop some best practices to help Project Managers succeed